Fix this Site in Private in Cargo Collective Website
While making website in Cargo Collective you might have encountered this message “This Site is Private”. So in this blog we will see when this message comes up and how to solve this issue. I am going to tell you how you can fix this for both Cargo 2 and Cargo 3 websites.
So let’s first try to understand when this message come. So bacically if you are creating a website and the you open it on the new tab it will show you the website running up and you can browse the website fine but when you open the website in incognito mode or in some other brower in which you are not logged in into your cargo account you will see this message “This site is private”.
Why this error comes – “this site is private”
So bacially this is not any error it simiply means that you have not to purchased the Cargo subscription to make the website public so that any body can access your website.
So now lets see how you can upgrade the cargo website to make it public and purchase the
Upgrade Cargo 2 website to make the site public
- Begin by clicking on the gear icon to access the settings tab.
- Inside the settings, look for the option “This site is private – upgrade to go public” and select it.
- This action will trigger the opening of a purchase window.
- Opt for either the monthly subscription plan, priced at 19 USD/month, or the yearly subscription plan, available at 14 USD/month.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the subscription process.
- Great news! Your website is now upgraded to public now you can share the website url and anyone can access your website.
Upgrade Cargo 3 website to make the site public
To upgrade the website public in Cargo 3:
- Navigate to the globe icon and select it to access the settings tab.
- Within the settings, locate the “Make this site public” option and click on it.
- This action will prompt a purchase window to appear.
- Choose between the monthly subscription plan, priced at 19 USD/month, or the yearly subscription plan, available at 14 USD/month.
- Complete the subscription process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Congratulations! Your website is now publicly accessible with the upgraded features.
If your website development is still underway and you wish to maintain privacy, access the settings tab, toggle on the “This Site is Private” option, displaying a private message. When your website is fully developed, return to the settings, switch off the private option, and unveil your completed site to the public