To Connect Domain from GoDaddy to Cargo Collective site builder might be complicated but after reading this article you will know how to Connect Domain from GoDaddy to Cargo Collective site builder in the easiest way.
So let’s get started🚀
Connect Domain from GoDaddy to Cargo Collective
Steps to Connect Domain from GoDaddy to Cargo Collective Site Builder
1. First log into your cargo website.
2. Click on the Setting icon on the right side of the site builder.
3. Click on the “Connect an existing Domain Name” in the settings section.
4. After that enter the domain that you have purchased from GoDaddy and after entering the domain name it will show the status pending.
4. After that log in to your GoDaddy Account and go to the Domain section, here you will see your purchased domain, Click on the Manage DNS button of the domain that you want to connect to the Cargo Site Builder.
5 – After Clicking on Manage DNS, the DNS Management page will open and on this page, you will find a nameserver.
6- Go to the Nameservers and Click on the change button
7 – It will open Edit Nameservers Page or Popup you need to Click on “Enter my own nameservers(advanced)”.
8. Then it will open a form to enter your own Nameservers. In the first field you need to enter – ns1.cargo.site and in the second field you need to enter ns2.cargo.site and click on the save button.
9 – After changing the nameserver details it can take up to 5 minutes to 48 hours to connect domain from GoDaddy to Cargo Collective site. In my case, it took around 5 minutes comment down below how much did it take in your case.
Now we have successfully connect domain from GoDaddy to Cargo Collective site builder. But wait have you opened your website URL in incognito What will you find? you will see a message of “This site is private”. Like this👇
Because your website is still private you need to make it public.
Thanks for reading this article.
Hey, wait a minute😜 But,
Do you know how to add an icon or emoji😁 in the Cargo Collective website builder? Click here to read the article on that.
Are you having trouble with the customization of your cargo website hire me as your website developer – Hire Me