In cargo collective site builder you may find many different fonts by default but what if you want to add a font of your choice and it is not available in Cargo😟. Do not worry in this blog I will teach you how to add custom font in cargo collective site builder😎.
So let’s get started🚀
Add custom font in Cargo Collective Site Builder
1. First log into your cargo website.
2. Add a new page in the builder. If you do not know here you can read the article on how to add page .
3. To use any font which you have downloaded from any website first you need to upload them to the file storage of cargo content editor in order to use them.
4. To host the file go to any page which you have created in the second step and click on the File icon 📁 in the Images menu.
5. And then upload the font file which you use in the website and after that click on its file name to copy its URL so that you can use that URL in the CSS editor.
6. After that go to the Design tab of the cargo panel, scroll a little bit the you will find CSS Editor
7. Then paste the code mentioned below. This code will change the font of every H1 heading to the Poppins font.
src: URL('https://files.cargocollective.com/c1560239/Poppins-Regular.ttf') format('truetype');
font-family: 'poppins-font' !important;
Now we have successfully added custom font in Cargo Collective site builder.
Thanks for reading this article.
Hey, wait a minute 🤯,
Are you having trouble in customization of your cargo website hire me as your website developer – Hire Me