In cargo collective site builder you know how to add images in cargo collective but what if you want to add video in cargo your website but you are confused how to do that 😩 do not worry in this blog I will teach you how to add video in cargo collective in the easiest manner😎.
So let’s get started🚀
Add video in cargo collective site builder
First lets find out which video do you want to add in your website. Is it a YouTube video or video storing in your computer or a Vimeo video. First I will tell you how to add a youtube video in after that I will teach you how to add a video storing in your computer and then at last I will tell you how to add vimeo video in the cargo.
1 – Add YouTube video in cargo
1. First log into your cargo website.
2. Add a new page in the builder. If you do not know here you can read the article on how to add page .
3. After adding new page go to youtube.com and browse to that video which you want to add after that click on share button
4. After clicking on share button, click on embed option.
5. After clicking on embed it will display a code. Select and copy that code.
6. Go to the cargo and click on the Code button in the cargo panel
7. And paste the code which you have copied earlier from YouTube and then click on OK button.
8. Hurray, we have successfully added the YouTube video in cargo collective.
2 – Add Video storing on your computer
Create a page in cargo and after that you will find a FILES icon on the cargo panel click on that file icon.
2. After that choose the video which you want to add in the cargo and upload it.
3. After uploading the video click on the video file name which has been uploaded it will open a URL in the alert box, Copy that URL.
4. After coping that URL, you will find a CODE VIEW button in the bottom of the panel click on it
5. Copy the below mentioned code and change the source URL of the video to the one which you have copied earlier
<video width="1000" height="720" autoplay="" muted="" loop="" playsinline="" data-scale="48" class="">
<source src="https://files.cargocollective.com/c1461290/8A4C272AD817BA2B5AD269C9A462709A_video_dashinit.mp4" type="video/mp4">
6. Now we have successfully added the video but I do not recommend this method because in cargo you can only upload files up to 100mb what if you want to add a video of more that 100mb or you have multiple videos of big sizes so I recommend if you want to add your video first upload it on vimeo and then embed the video in the cargo and this is our third way to add videos in cargo.
Add Vimeo video in cargo
1 – First create your account in vimeo and after upload the from your computer to vimeo after uploading it successfully you will get the URL of that uploaded video. Open that link in new tab and you will find an icon to share the video click on that icon.
2- After that you will find the embed code, select it and copy the code now go back to the cargo.
3. Open the Code View in cargo and paste the code there.
Now we have successfully added viedo in Cargo Collective site builder.
Thanks for reading this article.
Hey, wait a minute ,
Are you having trouble in customization of your cargo website hire me as your website developer – Hire Me