On your website, you want to add a background image slider in Cargo Collective but you do not know how to do that. But do not worry in this blog we will learn about how to add a background image slider in Cargo 2 and Cargo 3.😎
So let’s get started🚀
Add background image slider in Cargo 2
1. First log into your cargo collective website.
2. Add a new page in the cargo 2.
3. After creating the page successfully you need to upload an image in the cargo panel. If you do not know how to add an image in cargo read this article – add image in cargo collective
4. After uploading the image successfully you will find an option of “Backdrop: Wallpaper” under the Design section of the content tab you need to turn on that option and after that, you need to turn on the option “100% Height” to make the background image full 100% height.
5. Now to upload multiple images for the slider you need to click on “Backdrop: Wallpaper” and after that you will find the option to upload multiple images. Upload the images of your choice.
6. After uploading multiple images you need to turn on the option of display as slideshow and to make the slider autoplay turn on the option of Autoplay as well.
Add Background image slider in Cargo 3
- Open Cargo 3 editor.
- Click on the backdrop icon positioned at the top left corner.
- Select “wallpaper” from the options provided.
- Upload your desired images.
- Enable the slideshow feature by selecting the slideshow option.
- Choose your preferred slide animation (e.g., fade or slide).
- Toggle the autoplay option on or off as needed.
- Adjust the transition speed to your liking.
- Optionally, check the box to display images in a randomized order.
Hurray we have successfully created a background image slider in Cargo 2 and Cargo 3.
Thanks for reading this article.
Hey, wait a minute,
Are you having trouble with the customization of your cargo website hire me as your website developer – Hire Me